Control Center is like the one shop destination for accessing plenty of features on your iPhone such as the Homekit controls, Apple TV remote, music playback, QR scanner and a lot more. You don’t even require to open an app for so many most of the controls. With the help of the control center, you can perform the right actions. With the help of the Control Center, you can turn on the lights, take a picture and much more. You can personalize the Control Center to have quick access to the things you mostly use. Here is how to use it:
- For displaying the control center with most of the iPhone models, toggle up from the bottom of the screen. Swipe from the right corner of the screen to the center to access the control center. You will see the Control Center.
- Go to the Control Center and click on the button or click and drag the slider to access setting.
- So now that you have made the change toggle the top of the Control Center to hide the screen.
You will see that specific options in the Control Center are veiled from the startup view but can be accessed with a 3D touch that usually means tapping and holding the button in Control Center. For example- Use 3D touch, gently press and hold on any of the communications buttons such as the Cellular Data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. You will see two more options such as the Airdrop and personal hotspot.
Some other 3D Touch options in the Control Center also include:
- Adjusting the Flashlight brightness level.
- Choose a device for the Airplay.
- Setting up a quick timer.
- Quickly start recording video or click a selfie.
You must have noticed a large amount of space at the top of the control center whenever you open it. It is because iOS 11 permits you to personalize control center. To fill that extra space, follow these steps:
- Click Settings.
- Click Control Center then click personalize controls to open the customize screen.
- Remove or add items from the Control Center
- For removing an article, click minus to the left, click on the Remove button that is visible at the right.
- For adding an item, click the plus at the left.
- You will be able to see an item in the Control Center whenever you visit next time.