The all-new app from Microsoft for mobile devices has been built on its Netflix-style subscription service called Xbox Game Pass. This app is available for iOS and Android devices. It allows all the subscribers to slightly browse the current library of the service they are being provided while pushing games to the download queue of Xbox One.
Note: The Xbox Game Pass is usually a $9.99 per month service that provides you subscription access to the dozen of games. Some true headliners are also there in it, such as DOOM, Fallout 4, and The Division.
Although the new Xbox Game Pass app hasn’t officially been able to be released on mobile storefronts near the most folks, yet the Microsoft is currently trying to distribute it in-progress beta versions in order to select the Xbox users.
The Xbox Game Pass app beta for Android devices is now available on Google’s Play Store, but the iOS users may still require a direct invite from Microsoft. In this article, you will have the most of what you need to know about the Xbox Game Pass app on iOS, and how you can download it on an iOS device as well.
For every individual who is looking to download the Xbox Game Pass app for their iPhone or iPad, their curiosity can be registered through an enthusiastic and dedicated enrollment form. Microsoft has started to collect details and manually to distribute the invites to the people are looking interested, making the registration process bigger over Android.
Follow the natural process given below to get the Xbox game pass on your iOS device:
- First of all, go to the official Xbox Game Pass app registration form.
- Then you’ll need to enter your Apple ID email address.
- You will then see your Xbox Game Pass subscription status; down it down.
- Here, you have to list the iOS devices you use.
- Now, you will have to provide a reason for joining the beta.
- Note: Make sure that while providing the reason behind why you want to join the beta your words don’t have to be extremely explained and detailed, just register with that you “want to help with testing” and should be sufficient for sure.
- Tap on the Submit button.
Congrats, you are now more likely to reach your Xbox game pass, as you’ve registered your interest in the Xbox Game Pass beta app for iOS devices. Although Microsoft has been limiting access to a small collection of the users, those selected ones are going to receive an email with download instructions.
Thank you for reading this article; I hope that the information you got here is going to be useful to you.
Lucia Mandela is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Has passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.